Friday, March 8, 2013

we are so close we finish each others sandwiches.

I don't know how but I stumbled upon http://www.thestanfieldclan.com/ and http://www.thelifeofjake.com/ and decided to play along.  Nailed it?
 
1. People always tell me be less drunk.
2. In the movie based on my life, I would watch the Royal Tennebaums and tap my wooden finger.
3. Typically, I end up regretting absolutely nothing, I am infallible. 
4. I always ask to leave off the
5. Kim and Kanye really need to.  I don't understand the prompt, who are Kim and Kanye?
6. My Parents always reminded me that when in doubt, visit an art exhibit in another country.
7. Every single day I have a little snark.  No, that kind on tireless consistency is far too mediocre.
8. This one time in College I moved to London.
9. My grossest habit is obsessive joint cracking.
10. My latest white lie was claiming I don't know who Kim and Kanye are.
11. I know all the words to Juicy, so if you dont't know, now you know.
12. When I grow up I want to be exactly the way I am now, but grander.
13. Sexy time is not sexy if you call it that.
14. I will never, ever be your friend, not matter what, ever.
15. I think it's hilarious when people almost trip and immediately inventory of who saw it.   Yeah, we saw, you tripped.

3 comments:

  1. Time to shine! Share your favorite post of the week at Friday Flash Blog Hop with The Jenny Evolution! Visit http://www.thejennyevolution.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog! I have a giveaway on my blog right now...plus 3 more in the next month! Be sure to stop by and follow along!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.

    And now I have Juicy in my head. So I guess now I know.

    New follower from the Aloha Friday Bloghop.

    www.MommaCandy.com

    ReplyDelete

Lets hear it; the good, the bad and the ugly.
If you follow me, I will follow you; true story.
xo
A