Wednesday, January 30, 2013

beauty in the breakdown.

As always, I have quite a lot to say in a format that allows for a three minute turn around on reading time.  But that is OK as I have less than five minutes to get this out as I am working around the clock and scantily clad due to excessive building heating and 55 degree weather.  Outfit picture fail.  I have a date tomorrow as well as a bridal shower on Sunday so hopefully I will get some good shots in.  Life has been very overwhelming these days and around here we are all somewhat on the verge of collapse.  Fortunately, there is beauty in the breakdown.


6 comments:

  1. Great post and I really like ur blog. I'm your new follower!
    Don't forget to visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am following you on GFC, follow back?!

      Delete
  2. what is it about old images that is so captivating? nice set of negatives... or rather positives posing as negatives ;)

    hope your heat gets fixed!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know but they are beautiful. I have been looking at these for a few days now, so lovely.

      Delete
  3. These are great! Thanks for the inspiration.

    http://www.charliececile.com/

    ReplyDelete

Lets hear it; the good, the bad and the ugly.
If you follow me, I will follow you; true story.
xo
A