I read an article claiming that PSA's became a significant force in changing public attitudes on topics such as drinking and driving, crime abatement and various health/safety issues. False, PSA's are whack.
What this PSA thinks it says: Young adults who frequently text may loose sight of inward growth in exchange for the immediate gratification of a response, irrespective of the outcome or lack thereof. Accordingly, one should combat this propensities through team sports, embracing your individuality, t-shirt art, ignoring interpersonal conflict, eat nuclear family rules, the ole pizza and television night, dental hygiene, oversleeping and sexual modesty.
What this PSA really says:
1. Dating a guy who wears a cell phone outfit is what is notcool.com about this scenario
2. Texting with the opposite sex will result in cutting class which is a gateway drug for pornography
3. It is lame, l-a-a-a-a-m-e to date a guy that says "G-morning"
4. Men are overeager to share their romantic relationships with their parents?
5. Girls in high school definitely do not what boys constantly texting them, they would rather cram onto the couch and watch a chick-flick as this girl clearly does at the freeze-frame.