Thursday, February 14, 2013

V.D., noting the acronym and quashing the chuckle.

I more than tolerate my valentine.  
Not only is he the bees knees but he's the entire bee leg.
Though, if this were an actual customization, 
I would never being wearing shorts.  Gross.
And I'd find a hotter cartoon, like Trent Lane.
But I digress kids.
Happy Valentines Day.
If you can't be with one you love, 
then love someone in the vicinity but never leave your borough 
and no matter how bleak it gets, do not go to New Jersey.


This is the maid speaking, by the way.

8 comments:

  1. Lol "he's the entire bee leg." Thanks for always making me laugh :)

    www.charliececile.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I want to take credit, but its really from this amazing SNL skit. But actually, I redact that. It was all me, I am incredibly funny.

      Delete
  2. OMG this is too much! I love it, and I am definitely giving it to someone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the one person? I could hand these aways as fliers in my building! Ha.
      Keep on comin' back around!

      Delete
  3. Too funny, and so often, too true. happy valentines day.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this is cute! nice story and happy late valentines day!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy belated!! keep on comin' back around :)

      Delete

Lets hear it; the good, the bad and the ugly.
If you follow me, I will follow you; true story.
xo
A