Top: 1. "Yeah, it's more pensive.Damn, I was going for thoughtful."
2. These boots are made for walking and that's just what
3. My new favorite store is Blue Tree, you should go
there now and go there often, Mad & 92nd.
Center: 1. These things are old and on display, does that not just
about say it all?
2. I really couldn't sustain a friendship where jogging
3. The wedding invitations have been wax sealed,
stamped and delivered. Yeah.
Last: 1. That is a beer pong table to my left, combined ages:
63; mental acuity, 16.
2. "If she wants to go to an arboretum, BANG, I’m in a
room full of trees. God, I hate trees. So tall and
3. It is shocking because of all magazines on the stands,
Town & Country resonates the most with me. Don't
tell my mother, it would probably kill her.
Do. As little as possible? What am I, the voice of my
generation? A generation?
See. Inventing Abstraction, (1910-1925): How a Radical Idea
Changed Modern Art, on at MOMA through April.
Drink. Italian Diplomat's at Jones Wood Foundry until you pass
out. Just kidding, how would you get home?
Make. Valentines, obviously. I am not an expert, but I found
these tutorials pretty helpful.
Read. Get a copy of Hello Goodbye Hello, if you don't trust me,
read the New York Times review here.
Watch. DVR'd episodes of Jeopardy. Get smarter and heckle
Alex Trebek, smug bastard.
Shop. I am loving Blue Tree right now. Don't be dismayed by
the skeletal website, "the merch is amaze." You can quote
me warmly and fondly on that.