1. In the past month or so, work has picked up ten-fold and it has been very difficult to pretend to be thrilled. I was quite happy as a lady of relative leisure. I should mention here that I own my own business. Counter-intuitive? Yes. True? Also yes.
2. I snuck into the Alexander Wang show with the help of a friend of a friend and it was worth it. The last Alexander Wang show I went to was in 2007 (with the help of a different friend of a friend). It was time.
2. Over the course of last ten days, I watched every single Made in Chelsea episode ever aired (including the holiday specials) and have come to the conclusion that I am still, gratifyingly fascinated in equal parts by Ollie and Rosie.
4. It is not uncommon that I completely invent statistics to support my point. I am a huge believer in this rule of thumb: people are 87% more likely to believe something said with conviction and supporting evidence, than without (see what I did there?)
5. I'm still waiting for Godot.